The Inca Trail got used as a communication system for the Incas to run from one place to another in the humongous Inca Empire which stretched from south Colombia to north of Argentina. There are different Inca trails to hike, but this one is the most famous Inca trail and it will take you from Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, through beautiful landscapes and different archaeological Inca sites.
Mythical Inca Trail
The Inca Trail is considered one of the 5 best walks in the world which culminates in the majestic citadel of Machupicchu, the wonder of the world.
It is a fabulous walk where we can appreciate Inca trails over the mountains, spectacular landscapes, unique flora and fauna, as well as well-preserved archaeological centers full of charm. There is no person who resists visiting Machupichu on this road; at this moment breathe, and imagine how fabulous it would be that you are traveling these Roads.
Mythical Inca Trail
DAY1: Cusco – Km82 – Llaqtapata – Wayllabamba
DAY2: Wayllabamba – Warmiwañusca – Pacaymayu
DAY3: Pacaymayu – Chaquicocha – Wiñaywayna
Runkurakay – Sayacmarca – Phuyupatamarca
DAY4: Wiñaywayna – Machupicchu – Cusco
- Briefing one or two days before the tour.
- Transfer from their hotel until km. 82.
- Entrances tickets to Inca trail and Machu Picchu.
- English and Spanish speaking Professional Guide.
- Camping equipment, (2 person tents, mattresses, Cooking equipment, tables and chairs).
- Porters carrying your camping and cooking equipment excep the mattresses.
- Professional cook.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners – Vegetarian food, or other diet requirements can be arranged with no further charge.
- First aid kid and oxygen bottles.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- First breakfast before the transfer on the first day – lunch at the last day at Aguas Calientes.
- Sleeping bags.
- Extra porter for personal items.
- Tips are not included but it is optional.
- Original passport
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain jacket
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container or camel bags
- Water for the first day, but on the way it is possible to buy
- Bottles of water from local families.
- Insect repellent
- Personal medication
- Camera and films